Kills roaches, ants, and spiders--and keeps on killing! Raid Max ® Roach Killer works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid Max ® Roach Killer kills bugs for up to six months. Spray around baseboards, into cracks and crevices, under sinks, in cabinets and refrigerators, on damp areas, and other places where roaches may hide. If you see a bug, spray Raid Max ® Roach killer directly on the bug for an instant kill.
1. Shake well before each use. Hold container upright. Do not spray up into air. Apply to surfaces only.
2. Point spray opening toward surface to be sprayed and press button firmly. Hold about 12" from surface being sprayed.
3. Spray until surfaces are wet. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt, tile, rubber, and plastic materials.
4. For roaches and waterbugs, using attached applicator wand, spray until wet in cracks around baseboards and other hiding places. When bugs are driven out, spray directly.
5. For silverfish, crickets, and spiders, spray areas infested by these pests.
6. For ants, apply to ant trails and around doors, windows, and wherever ants enter the house.
7. To maintain control on plywood surfaces, re-treat every four weeks. On all other surfaces, re-treat every six months.
Kills roaches, ants, and spiders--and keeps on killing!
Raid Max ® Roach Killer works great at controlling:
Treats and/or Prevents Against: Cockroach, Ant
Product Formulation: Kills Pests
Number of Pieces: 1
Capacity (volume): 14.0 Oz.
Lasts Up To: 30 Days
Product Warning: contents under pressure, avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep off of clothing, store product in a cool and dry area, do not puncture or incinerate, flammable, keep out of eyes, flush immediately if product touches skin, keep out of reach of children, wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed
Battery: no battery used
- Online Item #: 12981132
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-09-0302
- Made in the USA or Imported