Kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets on contact and kills the entire nest. Raid ® Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 works great at controlling: Directions:
Raid ® Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets on contact. To kill the entire nest population, spray the nest until it is thoroughly saturated. Raid® Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 can spray up to 22 feet.
· Paper-Nest Wasps
· Bald-Faced Hornets
· Yellow Jackets
· Mud Daubers
Do not use this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of area during application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until all sprays have dried. Remove all exposed food and cooking utensils. Cover all food handling surfaces or wash thoroughly after treatment and before use. Do not use on edible crops. Do not apply to pets or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes or utensils. Avoid spraying vegetation directly. Avoid excessive wetting of asphalt. For Outdoor Use: To kill paper wasps, yellow jackets, mud daubers, and bald-face hornets:
1. For best results, spray in early morning or early evening when insect activity is minimal. Stand safe distance from nest and not directly underneath. Hold can as upright as possible while spraying.
2. Point spray opening toward nest with wind at your back. Spray until nest is thoroughly saturated to kill the entire nest population.
3. Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
Kills wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets on contact and kills the entire nest.
Raid ® Wasp & Hornet Killer 33 works great at controlling:
- Treats and/or Prevents Against: Hornet, Wasp
- Product Formulation: Kills Pests
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Capacity (volume): 14.0 Oz.
- Lasts Up To: 30 Days
- Product Warning: store product in a cool and dry area, avoid contact with skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep off of clothing, contents under pressure, flammable, keep out of reach of children, do not puncture or incinerate, wash hands with soap and water after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of eyes, flush immediately if product touches skin
- Battery: no battery used