Keeps bugs away for up to six hours. Raid ® Yard Guard® Mosquito Fogger works great at controlling: Directions:
Our Raid ® Yard Guard® Mosquito Fogger keeps bugs away for up to six hours! It's great to use in backyards, patios, decks, campsites, and picnic areas. Raid® Yard Guard® Mosquito Fogger covers up to 30x30 feet.
· Non-Biting Gnats
· Small Flying Moths
1. Shake before using. Direct spray toward area being treated. Point nozzle away from face, other people, and animals.
2. Hold can on slight downward angle. For best results, spray when air is calm. Allow a few minutes for product to take effect.
3. Spray articles in the area like foliage and legs of furniture in addition to spraying air and allowing to settle.
4. Spray from center when not breezy. Spray with wind if breeze is blowing.
5. For flying insects: Allow fog to drift over area. Direct fog toward bushes or grass from at least 4 to 6 feet away. Give special attention to breeding areas such as garbage cans and compost piles.
Keeps bugs away for up to six hours.
Raid ® Yard Guard® Mosquito Fogger works great at controlling:
Product Form: Aerosol
Treats and/or Prevents Against: Fly, Flying Insects, Mosquitoes
Product Formulation: Kills Pests
Number of Pieces: 1
Capacity (volume): 16.0 Oz.
Lasts Up To: 30 Days
Product Warning: wash hands with soap and water after handling, avoid contact with skin, do not puncture or incinerate, store product in a cool and dry area, flammable, flush immediately if product touches skin, keep out of reach of children, contents under pressure, flush immediately if product enters eyes, keep off of clothing, seek medical help if product is swallowed, keep out of eyes, wash contaminated clothing after handling
Battery: no battery used
- Online Item #: 12972747
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-09-0309
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.