The Razor MX650 dirt rocket has a powerful 650 watt motor and can travel at speeds of up to 17 mph. Dual suspension and a double crown fork offer a smooth ride. This Razor electric dirt bike has a powerful variable speed motor that operates quieter than the conventional gas-driven bikes. It has riser handlebars that can be adjusted with respect to the riders height to provide a comfortable ride. The 14" and 16" large pneumatic knobby tires ensure maximum power transfer. Its battery system has 3 12V, sealed lead acid batteries that require 4-5 hours for a full charge. The batteries and charger are included. On a single charge, the bike can run for up to 10 miles. This electric motocross bike is designed for people 16 years of age and up and can accommodate up to 220 lbs.
- Features: Sit-Down
- Maximum Speed: 17 MPH
- Max Distance on One Charge: 20 Miles
- Motor Wattage: 650 Watts
- Battery Charge Life: Up to 40 Minutes
- Estimated Charge Time: 4-5 Hours
- Frame Material: Steel
- Front Wheel Size: 16"
- Front Wheel Material: Rubber
- Rear Wheel Size: 12"
- Rear Wheel Material: Rubber
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 220.0 Lb.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 16 Years and Up
- Includes: UL Listed Battery Charger, Rechargeable Battery
- Battery: Required, included: 3 lead acid AA
- Assembly Details: assembly required