March 29, 2011
March 29, 2011
"A collection of more than 180 appealing everyday recipes from the bestselling author of the River Cottage series"--Provided by publisher.
The author's charming, matter-of-fact approach invites trust as he presents the argument for eating well without spending either a fortune or hours in front of a stove. In other hands, this might sound dull, but the author dishes up his reasons for using more fish, diversifying your repertoire of vegetables, and making breakfast--especially for kids--healthy as well as fun as if he were your friendly neighbor sharing fascinating bits of non-malicious gossip over homemade toast and tea. Whether telling stories of his wife and kids or presenting recipes in clear, simple steps, Fearnley-Whittingstall is a persuasive guide for anyone trying to navigate between a budget and the preparation of healthy meals without coming aground on the shoals of boring, repetitious foods.
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
Sub-Genre: Entertaining, General, Regional + Ethnic / General, Regional + Ethnic / European, Regional + Ethnic / English + Scottish + Welsh
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Regional + Ethnic / English + Scottish + Welsh, Regional + Ethnic / European, Regional + Ethnic / General, General, Entertaining
- Language: English
- Release Date: March 29, 2011
- Author: Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
- Online Item #: 13338634
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-05-7807
- ISBN: 9781607740988
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported