Don’t let fevers go unchecked. The Advanced Solutions Easy Read 4-in-1 Thermometer by Safety 1st is quick, accurate and gives parents options when taking care of a sick child. For infants and small babies, the rectal mode is the method recommended by pediatricians and this thermometer features a flexible tip and over insertion gauge to help make rectal temperature taking easier for both parent and baby.
Accurate readings in four modes:
- Rectal: pediatrician-preferred for infant core body temp
- Underarm: for toddlers/preschoolers
- Oral: for children ages 4+
- Bath Water
- 5-second oral and rectal readings
- 8-second underarm and bath water readings
- Backlit screen with extra-large numerals
- Screen glows red if fever is detected
- Flexible tip for comfort and over-insertion gauge for safety in rectal use
- Recalls last reading
- Auto shut-off
- Cap protects thermometer and helps keep it clean when not in use
- Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Replaceable button cell battery
- Ideal for all ages
Health Concern: Fever
For Use On: Under Arm, Rectal, Oral
Features: Large Display
Includes: Batteries, Protective Case, Instruction manual
Material: Metal, Plastic
Manufacturer: Newborn and Up
Battery: required, included: lithium
To obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
- Online Item #: 14374337
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 030-04-1591
- Item can be gift wrapped.
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.