Chart a course to safety with the Chart Air 65 convertible car seat from Safety 1st. With a rear-facing weight range of 5-40 pounds, you're able to keep your child in the rear-facing position longer. In forward-facing mode, this convertible car seat allows you to keep your child in a five-point harness all the way up to 65 pounds. It features advanced side impact technology and an adjustable headrest that grows with your child.
- Features: Hide-Away Cup Holders, Adjustable Harness
- Includes: Car Seat
- Safety and Security Features: Side Impact Protection, Front or Rear Facing, 5-Point Harness
- Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean Only
- Rear Facing:Minimum Weight: 5 Lb.; Maximum Weight: 40 Lb., Maximum Height: 40 "
- Forward Facing: Minimum Weight: 22 Lb., Maximum Weight: 65 Lb., 34 "; Maximum Height: 52 "
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Dimensions: 27.5 " H x 20.5 " W x 23.5 " D
- Weight: 16.0 Lb.
- Certifications: Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards