Recipes for every palate and mood—the Semi-Homemade way creates an inspiring pairing of fresh ingredients and packaged foods.
- Indulgent dessert creations that are as spectacular in taste as they are in presentation.
- Unabashedly rich homey favorites, mouthwatering American classics, to-die-for chocolate delicacies, fabulous special occasion sweets, and festive holiday treasures.
- Star-studded sweet treats from such celrbrities as Jamie Lee Curtis, Eric McCormack, and Katie Couric.
- Sandra offers a special chapter of inspiring menus, creative tablescapes, and entertaining hints to make celebrating every occasion a snap!
- Helpful Semi-Homemade hints and tips ensure success.
- All-new bonus chapters feature shortcut cookies, light and healthful treats, and dazzling dessert gifts with amazing packaging and wrapping ideas for a "wow!" presentation.
- Beautiful photo of finished food with every recipe plus hundreds of how-to photos to ensure success
Sandra Lee returns and this time she concentrates on desserts--specifically, on how to make them fast, without hours of laborious slaving over a hot stove. Combining the fresh and the store-bought, she produces great desserts, among them Peach Caramel Cheesecake, Nutcracker Holiday Cake, Frozen Oreo Cake, Holiday Wreath Cake, Harvest Walnut Cookies, Hobo S'Mores, Easter Bunny Cake, and the intriguingly named Life's a Beach Cake.
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Courses + Dishes / Desserts, Courses + Dishes / Confectionery, Methods / Quick + Easy
- Format: paperback
- Release Date:
September 6, 2005
- Date Published:
September 6, 2005
Author: Sandra Lee
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 11982847
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-31-1607
- ISBN: 9780696226847
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported