This Scrabble Electronic Catchphrase Game challenges you to come up with words and then pass the game fast so you don't get caught. Give your teammates clues so they can guess the word or phrase on the game unit's screen. But no rhyming, first letters or parts of the word, or the other team gets a point. Once your team has guessed it, pass the unit fast to the other team. When the buzzer goes off, whoever has the unit loses a point to the other side. The first team that gets to 7 points, wins. This game is for 4 or more players; it requires 3 AAA batteries; batteries are sold separately.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up
- Electronic Display Features: Backlit Display; Choking Hazard Warnings: no_warning_applicable
- Includes: Instruction Manual
- Languages: English
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Number of Players: 4 or More Players
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Not Included: Batteries
- Dimensions: 10.51 " H x 7.87 " W x 2.48 " L
- Product Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean
- Battery: Required, not included: 3 alkaline AAA