Clifford the Big Red Dog finally arrives on the big screen in the animated adventure Clifford's Really Big Movie, directed by Robert Ramirez. Clifford (voice of the late John Ritter) lives on Birdwell Island with his owner Emily Elizabeth Howard (voice of Grey DeLisle). Even though he loves the Howards, Clifford starts to think that his enormous size is too much of a problem for them. Feeling unwanted, he runs off and joins the circus with his friends Cleo (voice of Cree Summer) and T-Bone (voice of Kel Mitchell). They fall in with a gang of other runaway animals, including a Chihuahua and a ferret. The dogs compete in a big contest in order to win a lifetime supply of Tummy Yummies. Clifford's Really Big Movie encourages preschoolers to develop trust, independence, and confidence. Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi
A police dog finds himself pitted in a battle of wits against an accident-prone mailman and a gang of crooks (and it looks like the dog has the edge in the brains department) in this broad comedy. Agent 11 (Bob) is a bulldog trained by the FBI agent Murdoch (Michael Clarke Duncan) to sniff out drugs, and the dog's keen nose ferrets out the storage facility of Mafia kingpin Sonny (Paul Sorvino); Agent 11 has also been taught to show no mercy with criminals, and he gives Sonny a serious bite in a rather personal place. Needless to say, Sonny is not amused, and wants revenge against the pooch, so Agent 11 is put into the animal equivalent of the witness protection program. However, unlikely circumstances set the dog loose, where he soon pairs up with Gordon (David Arquette), a stunningly inept letter carrier with a long history of fending off ill-tempered pets. Gordon is attempting to impress Stephanie (Leslie Bibb), an attractive single mother, by helping to look after her son James (Angus T. Jones), and when he comes across Agent 11, he adopts the dog and names him Spot, feeling certain he can smooth out the critter's often cranky relationship with people. But Gordon doesn't know that Sonny and his henchmen are hot on Agent 11's trail and that his new best friend will lead a gang of ruthless gangsters into Stephanie and James' home. See Spot Run was originally announced as a vehicle for comedy star Martin Lawrence, but when changes in Lawrence's schedule prevented him from taking on the project, it was retooled for the talents of David Arquette. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Kids and Family
- Animal Picture, Family-Oriented Adventure, Slapstick
- Body Image and Self-Esteem, Getting Along, Man's Best Friend, When the Parents Are Away, Witness Protection, Nothing Goes Right, Circuses & Carnivals
- 02 hr 51 min
- English , Spanish , French
- July 3, 2007
- Michael Clarke Duncan , Wayne Brady , David Arquette , John Ritter , Grey DeLisle
- Steven R. Schirripa , John Goodman , Angus T. Jones , Joe Viterelli , Leslie Bibb , Gary Leroi Gray , Grey DeLisle , Cam Clarke , Jess Harnell , Anthony Anderson , Paul Sorvino , Kel Mitchell , Judge Reinhold , Kath Soucie , Bob , Cree Summer , Wilmer Valderrama , Jenna Elfman
- Robert C. Ramirez , John Whitesell
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported