March 8, 2013
June 1, 2010
In all the years she has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house, Grace has been particularly drawn to an unusual yellow-eyed wolf who, in his turn, has been watching her with increasing intensity.
A gripping young adult novel about a girl and boy caught up in a powerful love affair that will end forever unless they find a way to save the boy from his wolf nature. Grace has always watched for a special wolf with yellow eyes in the woods, and feels a very strong bond with him. But when she discovers that he is actually a human, Sam, who is a wolf in winter, things change drastically. Keeping Sam human becomes their challenge, against all odds. Selected by Publishers Weekly as one of the Best Children's Books of 2009.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: General, Love + Romance, Animals / Wolves
- Age: Teen
- Language: English
- Author: Maggie Stiefvater
- Online Item #: 12340578
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-13-0619
- ISBN: 9780545123273
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported