May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012
Investigating the murders of two women whose bodies were left in houses of worship, prosecutor Alexandra Cooper rules out initial suspicions about hate crimes and begins a race against time to prevent further killings.
With each of her thriller novels, Linda Fairstein explores a mysterious aspect of New York City--often focused around a striking architectural phenomenon. SILENT MERCY is no exception: prosecutor Alexandra Cooper heads to a Baptist Church in Harlem (that was originally built as a synagogue) to investigate the dramatic and brutal death of a young woman who was decapitated and then set on fire. When a second body turns up--the remains also left outside of church--Alex rushes headlong into a dangerous mission, attempting to connect the dots and prevent another killing.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Work + the Workplace, Settings, Religion + Beliefs, Action + Thrillers, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, General
- Edition: Large Print
- Language: English
- Author: Linda A. Fairstein
- Online Item #: 13826861
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-76-4571
- ISBN: 9781594135279
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported