Silpat mats are made of fiberglass and food grade silicone. You can bake on a Silpat in temperatures up to 480degrees F or freeze on them in temperatures down to –40degrees F. Simply lay the Silpat on your baking sheet with the writing side up and put your food on top of that. No need for butter or grease – the Silpat is non–stick! Clean with warm soapy water, let air dry and store flat. The Silpat will last for thousands of uses with proper care. Silpat meets FDA regulations and is NSF and Kosher approved.
- Perfect for smaller baking jobs, cramped kitchens and single chefs, this liner reduces prep- and clean-up time
- Featured on the Food Network
- May be used over 2,000 times
- Dishwasher safe
- Also available in a 12x16" baking liner, an 11x17" jelly roll and a 16.25x24.5 commercial-sized sheet.
- Pan-Sheet Material: Silicone
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 0.1 " H x 8.25 " W x 11.75 " D
- Weight: 0.1 Lb.