Similac Total Comfort is a nutritionally complete infant formula designed for discomfort due to persistent feeding issues. Similac Total Comfort has partially broken down protein for easy digestion and a good choice if your child has difficulty tolerating other milk-based formulas. Similac Total Comfort has a unique blend of DHA and Lutein — important nutrients during this critical time of brain and eye development. Similac Total Comfort has EarlyShield® and is designed to support your baby's developing immune system, brain and eyes, and strong bones.
- Age Level: 0-12 Months
- Base Ingredient: Hydrolyzed Protein
- Health Concern: Supporting Immunity, Eyes, Fussiness
- Features: Partially Broken Down Proteins, Easy to Digest, For Lactose Sensitive
- Includes: Nucleotides, Prebiotics, Omega 3, Carotenois, ARA, Calcium, DHA
- Contains: Milk
- Serving Size: 1 Bottle
- Servings per Container: 20
- Preparation Details: Add Water
- Capacity (volume): 22.5 Oz.
- Capacity Individual (volume): 2.12 Lb.
- Container Type: Tub
Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate or complete since this information comes from the product manufacturer and on occasion manufacturers may improve their products and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.