Simple Exfoliating Cleansing Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins. The wipes both exfoliate and cleanse, all in one wipe. These wipes leave no residue behind, just clean and refreshed skin, there is no need to wash your face after use. They also help maintain skin's natural barrier, leaving skin feeling soft, instantly hydrated and refreshed.
• Exfoliating Wipes have 2 added Vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 which is known to help restore, soften and smooth skin, and Vitamin E which is known to moisturize, nourish and protect your skin.
• They also contain Aloe vera which is known to soothe and condition skin for an optimal skin-loving wipe
• These wipes feature two sides: one for exfoliating to remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells and one for cleansing which helps leave your skin feeling smooth, refreshed and soft.
• Made with skin loving ingredients and triple purified water, our purest possible water, these face wipes provide instant hydration to the skin
• Simple facial wipes contain no artifical perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
• These cleansing wipes have been Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, even for use in especially sensitive areas
Skin Concern: basic care
Used For: basic cleansing
For Use On: Face
Product Form: Wipe
Travel Size: No
Package Quantity: 1
Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Online Item #: 13903511
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-2407
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.