Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub gently removes dry, dead skin cells so you experience brighter, more even-textured skin. The scrub contains no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals that can upset skin, keeping the your exfoliation process gentle. The hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic formula is Dermatologist as well. The Facial Scrub will not only exfoliate well but it will also help your moisturizer to absorb more easily so you won't have to worry about dull skin again.
• Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub has 2 added Vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 which is known to help restore, soften and smooth skin, and Vitamin E which is known to moisturize and improve skin condition
• Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub is also formulated with rice to help gently exfoliate and brighten your skin, a natural way to improve skin
• This scrub gently lifts dry, dead skin cells without harming your skin to help your skin look brighter, leaving your skin refreshed and vibrant
• Made with skin loving ingredients and triple purified water, our purest possible water, this face scrub provides instant hydration to the skin
• This Simple Scrub cleanser contains no artifical perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
• This Scrub is gentle to your skin, especially sensitive skin due to it's natural ingredients and extensive testing by Dermatologists.
Skin Concern: basic care
Used For: Exfoliating
For Use On: Face
Product Form: Scrub
Travel Size: No
Battery: no battery used:
Capacity: Total Volume: 5.000
Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Online Item #: 13903512
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-2409
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.