The 1409 SINGER Promise sewing machine includes all the basic features you need to create almost any project. Basic and decorative stitches include an automatic buttonhole, easy stitch selection with adjustable stitch length and the included darning plate allows your imagination to run wild and become reality. Simple machine threading and an automatic bobbin winder make set up a breeze. A reverse lever is right at your finger tips for automatic stitch locking. Four included presser feet (general/all purpose, buttonhole, button sewing and zipper) are easily accessible in the accessory storage drawer that can be removed to create a free arm for stitching in hard-to-reach areas. Stitches include buttonhole, straight, zig zag, blind hems, rick rack, scallop, and rampart.
- Features: Unistyle Buttonhole, Light Weight, Reverse Stitch, Portable, Heavy-Duty Metal Frame, Stitch, Width, Length Adjustments, Free Arm, Built-In Light, Built-In Thread Cutter, Built-In Storage
- Includes: Needles, Owner's Manual, Feed Cover, Seam Ripper, Extra Presser Feet, Bobbins, Seam Guide
- Stitch Types: Blindstitch, Zig Zag
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 9
- Stitches Per Minute: 750
- Bobbin Type: Front Load
- Buttonhole Steps: 4 Step
- Presser Feet Included: Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, General Purpose Foot, Zig Zag Foot
- Dimensions: 12.0 " H x 15.0 " W x 6.25 " D
- Weight: 14.2 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery: no battery used