The Singer 14CG754 sewing machine is capable of producing 1,300 stitches in 1 minute. It has 7 stitch pattern and 9 stitch functions. This sewing machine comes with color-coded lay-in threading, modifiable cutting width and stitch length control for easy setup and use. This free-arm sewing machine prevents stretching and puckering of the fabric with its differential feed. The stitches are kept even and balanced by its adjustable tension. Designed to conserve time, this Singer Serger machine has 4-, 3- and 2-thread capability for stitching hems, seams and seam finishing. This commercial sewing machine can also be used to create easy rolled hems and ornamental flat-locking. It has a presser foot for hands-free operation. This Singer sewing machine comes with a DVD with helpful instructions.
- Stitch Types: Utility stitches, Decorative stitch, Stretch stitch, Overcasting stitch
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 7
- Number of Stitch Functions: 9
- Stitches Per Minute: 1300
- Thread Capacity: 4
- Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot
- Dimensions: 11.0 " H x 13.5 " W x 10.5 " D
- Weight: 17.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery: no battery used