Singer's Quickfix mend machine is ideal for your hemming and mending needs. You can operate it with a foot pedal or the front sewing lever. With a variety of stitch selections and its top-loaded, drop-in bobbin with clear-view plate, this machine is perfect for basic sewing needs. It has a built-in free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves. The small sewing machine has a built-in work light for detailed work or low-light conditions. It also has a reverse sewing button, thread cutter and automatic bobbin winder. The Singer mending machine comes with an owner's manual, needles and bobbins. It features storage for small tools. This mending machine runs on electric power or 4 AA batteries. This portable machine is lightweight.
- Features: Built-In Light, Built-In Storage, Portable
- Includes: Owner's Manual, Needles, Bobbins
- Number of Stitch Patterns: 4
- Bobbin Type: Top Drop-In
- Presser Feet Included: General Purpose Foot
- Dimensions: 10.5 " H x 11.0 " W x 5.0 " D
- Weight: 1.5 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 90 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery: no battery used: 4 AA