Son of Hibachi is one of the most versatile charcoal barbecuing systems for home and travel. The ingenious blast furnace concept with the chimney effect enables you to be cooking in less than 10 minutes and assures consistent heat under the grills. With 170 sq. in. of cooking surface and a convertible roasting oven, this power house barbecue can cook anything from hamburgers and hot dogs to a Chateaubriand. Whether its breakfast, lunch or dinner, when you are finished cooking this grill folds into a self-cleaning oven and self-extinguishing barbecue. Then simply insert Son of Hibachi into the Snuff Out Pouch. This pouch has a flame-retardant lining, permitting you to pack up the barbecue immediately after eating and take it with you or store it for use at your next meal. On top of that, Son of Hibachi saves the unused charcoal for later use. This saves you time and money.
- Fast starting charcoals with unique chimney effect allows for cooking in just 10 minutes
- 170 square inches of cast iron cooking surface
- Self-cleaning process that saves charcoal and time with no mess
- Patented Heavy Duty Snuff Out Pouch made with fire-retardant lining lets you pack up the grill while the coals are still hot
- Grill Surface Area: 160 sq. in.
- Frame Material: Steel
- Protective Qualities: Heat-resistant, Rust-resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Self-Cleaning
- Assembly Details: assembly required