Get a full-body workout with the Stamina BodyTrac Glider. Rowing is known to be one of the best all-around activities for a total-body workout that is efficient, effective and low impact on your joints. This rower mimics the smooth motion of rowing on the water and features unique, full-range-of-motion rowing, gas shock resistance, a ball bearing roller system and an adjustable hydraulic cylinder. A multi-function electronic monitor tracks workout time, stroke counts, total strokes accumulated and calories burned. It has a steel frame and aluminum center beam that is designed to withstand years of use, while providing a stable, comfortable workout. This compact glider is great for smaller workout spaces, measuring 23½x46, and can easily be stored in a closet or in the corner of a room. Easy assembly.
- Unique, full range of motion rowing
- Gas shock resistance
- Multi-function electronic monitor
- Easy assembly
- Sturdy, steel frame construction
- Fitness Goal: Total Body Workout, Low Impact Cardiovascular Fitness, Strength Training, Toning
- Number of Resistance Levels: 8
- Resistance Type: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Slide or Stride Length: 15" or More
- Display Indicators: Stroke Rate, Speedometer, Distance, Number of Strokes, Time Elapsed, Calories Burned
- Power Source: Manual
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
- Battery: Required, not included: 2 AA
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required