The Stamina InLine Inversion System looks like a padded, upholstered chair, but converts to a flat table as you invert for easy on and off. It adjusts to fit most heights with a height-adjustment beam, and inversion uses your body weight and gravity to stretch and strengthen your back. It has a heavy-duty steel frame construction, leg support adjustment to fit thigh length, quick-adjust footrest for correct positioning to invert, foam-padded ankle support for added comfort and stability while inverted, cushioned, comfortable upholstery, a leg-lock system with a push-button lever release to hold your ankles securely, and padded handlebar assists for easier inversion and return. Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors provide maximum stability and security while you work out.
- Includes: Instruction Manual
- Fitness Goal: Relieve Pain and Stiffness, Stretching, Flexibility, Improving Posture, Regeneration, Rehabilitation
- Targeted Muscle Area: Lower Back
- Features: Padded Seat
- Material: Foam, Vinyl, Steel
- Frame Material: Steel
- Seat Material: Vinyl
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
- Safety and Security Features: Safety Ankle Clasps, Safety Tether and Straps
- Dimensions: 50.0 " L x 27.0 " W x 55.0 " H
- Weight: 65.0 Lb.
- Assembly Details: assembly required