The Stamina® InStride® Total Body Cycle has earned the Ease-of Use Commendation. The Arthritis Foundation’s Ease-of-Use Commendation recognizes products proven to make life easier for people who have arthritis and other physical limitations. Independently tested by experts and evaluated by people with arthritis, Ease-of-Use products are easy to use by everyone. The Stamina® InStride® Total Body Cycle doesn’t need a table or desk top. The pedals are supported by its sturdy steel frame, so you pedal with your feet while seated for a lower body workout, or simply switch the pedals from bottom to top and pedal with your hands for an upper body workout. The weighted pedals stay in an easy-to-use position to effortlessly place your hands or feet to get your workout started. The hook and loop straps secure tightly with a quick adjustment to help keep your feet in place. Handlebars keep you balanced with correct body position. Lightweight, portable, and easy to store.
- Fitness Goal: Low Impact Cardiovascular Fitness, Relieve Pain and Stiffness, Physical Therapy, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Toning
- Features: Functions as a Stationary Bicycle
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean
- Dimensions: 40.0 " H x 16.0 " W x 20.0 " L
- Weight: 10.7 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Battery: no battery used
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required