Kirk (William Shatner), McCoy (DeForest Kelley), and Spock (Leonard Nimoy) are enjoying a vacation in Yosemite National Park when duty calls. Vulcan cult leader Sybok (Laurence Luckinbill) and his followers have invaded a "planet of peace," where delegates from hostile races coexist in a sort of intergalactic United Nations. Ordered to quell the crisis, the Enterprise crew discovers that it's a ruse perpetrated by Sybok, who takes over the ship, piloting it toward the "Great Barrier," an energy field at the galaxy's rim. Sybok, who is revealed to be Spock's half-brother, possesses the ability to help people face their "inner pain." He also believes that God lies beyond the Great Barrier. Once arriving there, however, Sybok and the Enterprise crew discover only an imprisoned alien entity. Shatner wrote the story and made his directorial debut with the film, failing to ape the success that his colleague Nimoy enjoyed with his pair of Trek directing forays. Karl Williams, Rovi
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan is fondly regarded as being the closest in spirit to the 1966-69 TV series that spawned it. Admiral Kirk (William Shatner) escapes the tedium of a desk job to join Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy) and Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy (DeForest Kelley) on another space mission. While boldly going where no man etc. etc., Kirk crosses the path of his old enemy Khan (Ricardo Montalban), who as any die-hard Trekker can tell you, was the chief antagonist in the 1966 Trek TV episode "Space Seed." Leading a crew of near-savage space prisoners, Khan insinuates himself into the Genesis Project, which is designed to introduce living organisms on long-dead planets. Intending to harness this program for his own despotic purposes, Khan engages in battle with the Enterprise crew. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Sci-Fi Action, Space Adventure
- Time Travel, Miscarriage of Justice, Race Against Time, Heroic Mission, Daring Rescues, Evil Aliens, Reincarnation, Flight of the Innocent, Assassination Plots, Space Travel, Criminal's Revenge, Conspiracies, Space Wars
- 12 hr
- Portuguese , Spanish , French , English
- William Shatner , Leonard Nimoy , DeForest Kelley , James Doohan , George Takei
- Roger Aaron Brown , Scott W. de Venney , Jeff Lester , Jeremy Roberts , Joe Lando , John Vargas , Kenny Endoso , Kirk Thatcher , Mario Marcelino , Nicholas Guest , Paul Sorenson , Phil Chong , Shakti , William Morgan Sheppard , Ralph Brannen , Sharon Thomas , John Larroquette , Christian Slater , Stephen Liska , Paul Rossilli , Scott McGinnis , Leon Russom , Rex Holman , Ike Eisenmann , David Gautreaux , Spice Williams , Judson Scott , John Schuck , Grace Lee Whitney , Billy Van Zandt , Kirstie Alley , Robert Ellenstein , Robin Curtis , Cynthia Gouw , Paul Winfield , Charles Cooper , Christopher Plummer , Bibi Besch , Judith Anderson , Laurence Luckinbill , Merritt Butrick , Jane Wyatt , Walter Koenig , Michael Rougas , Mark Lenard , Persis Khambatta , Nichelle Nichols , Catherine Hicks , Majel Barrett , George Takei , Ricardo Montalban , David Warner , James Doohan , Michael Dorn , Bill Quinn , Phil Morris , Cathie Shirriff , Cynthia Blaise , Rosanna de Soto , Marcy Lafferty , George Murdock , Kurtwood Smith , Robert Hooks , Stephen Collins , Kim Cattrall , Branscombe Richmond , Vadia Potenza , Robert Easton , Raymond Singer , Ralph Byers , Paula Crist , Michael Snyder , Melanie Shatner , Martin Pistone , Kevin Rodney Sullivan , Katie Jane Johnston , John D. Gowans , Vijay Amritraj , James B. Sikking , Brock Peters , Christopher Lloyd , Conroy Gedeon , Dianne Harper , Doug Shanklin , Frank Welker , Jeff Jensen , Jeffrey Martin , Todd Bryant , Steve Susskind , Phil Rubenstein , Paul Kent , Nick Ramus , Newell Tarrant , Momo Yashima , Joe W. Davis , Franklyn Seales , David Ruprecht , Danny Rogers , Chuck Hicks , Carlos Cestero , Bob Sarlatte , Angelo Tiffe , Alan Oliney , Bobby Cummings , Mike Timoney , Miguel Ferrer , Judy Levitt , Judi M. Durand , Jon Rashad Kamal , John Bloom , Edward Clements , Douglas Engalla , David Orange , Dave Cadiente , Craig Thomas , Clifford Shegog , Brett Porter , Alex Henteloff , John Meier , Joel Kramer , Jim Boeke , Greg Karas , John Miranda , Madge Sinclair , Marcy Vosburgh , Matthias Hues , Michael Berryman , Michael Bofshever , Phillip Richard Allen , Stephen Manley , Susan Sullivan , Teresa E. Victor , Tom Morga , Tony Edwards , Paul Weber , Alan Jones , Allan Miller , Boris Krutonog , Carl Steven , Darryl Henriques , Don Charles McGovern , Eddy Donno , Eve Smith , Frank Force , Gary Faga , Harve Bennett , Iman , Jane Wiedlin , Jeanne Mori , René Auberjonois
- Leonard Nimoy , William Shatner , Nicholas Meyer , Robert Wise
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported