July 16, 2008
July 16, 2008
Studio photography is a common career path for aspiring photographers and students but the professional and commercial nature of the field makes it a challenging area to break into.
Whilst other introductory books on the subject are often bogged down with too much technical detail or too many 'show-off' shots, Studio Photography: Essential Skills offers a practical and accessible guide to the fundamental techniques for successful studio photography. Whether photographing a person or a product, you need control over the light, mood and look to arrive at the perfect result for a particular assignment. This book takes a commercial and creative approach and considers the important elements of lighting, exposure, capture, art direction and the studio setting to ensure a successful shoot.
With a clearly structured learning approach and a wide variety of activities and assignments to inspire and engage you, this is an informative, stimulating guide to the basics. Broaden your skills and increase your earning potential with Studio Photography: Essential Skills!
* Learn the basics of studio photography to get up and running fast in this commercial field
* Activities and assignments help you to develop the creative thinking and vision needed for successful studio assignments
* Ideal whether you are an aspiring amateur or a student looking to kick-start your career in this lucrative line of work
- Genre: Photography
- Subgenre: Techniques / General
- Language: English
- Author: John Child
- Online Item #: 11484467
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-04-8536
- ISBN: 9780240520964
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported