April 16, 2013
April 16, 2013
Summer Fit Activity Books move summer learning beyond academics to also prepare children physically and socially for the grade ahead.
Academic exercises are based on Common Core standards and include skills in math, reading, writing, language arts and science. Fitness exercises are designed to jump start the recommended 60 minutes of active play a day that children need to grow up healthy. Role models from throughout the world including Eleanor Roosevelt, Kristi Yamaguchi and Pele help reinforce core values such as honesty, respect and trustworthiness. Summer Fit extends the summer learning experience online with free reading and math digital downloads, book reports, health and wellness activities and fitness videos.
* Based on Common Core: math, reading, writing, language arts and science
* Exercises jump start the recommended 60 minutes of daily movement and play
* Role models reinforce core values, good character and social skills
* Integrated academics and physical activities reinforce the importance of the "body-brain" connection
* Free digital downloads
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
Sub-Genre: School + Education, Health + Daily Living / Fitness + Exercise, Activity Books
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
- Subgenre: Health + Daily Living / Fitness + Exercise, Activity Books, School + Education
- Age: Teen
- Edition: Student
- Language: English
- Release Date: April 16, 2013
- Author: Veronica Brand
- Illustrator: Scott Aucutt , Roxanne Ottley
- Online Item #: 14530461
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-82-5601
- ISBN: 9780985352615
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported