Nano-carbon fiber and FIR (Far Infrared) heating element is the newest in heating technology. It has the capability of reaching 1,832-degreeF in one second, while traditional heating elements average 1,292-degreeF in 3 minutes. Reinforced by quartz glass for fast heat conduction and radiation. Emits FIR wavelengths of 3um to 20um. Due to its deep heat penetration and instant heating, food does not need to be defrosted prior to cooking. Built with 2 fans for quick and even heat distribution, this oven will help save you up to 30% in cooking time and energy costs. Features a see-through glass bowl and digital controls with a preset timer.
- One of the first convection ovens to incorporate Nano-Carbon Fiber and FIR heating element
- Capable of reaching 392°F in 10 min.
- Due to its deep heat penetration and instant heating, food does not need to be defrosted prior to cooking
- With 2 fans for quick and even heat distribution, the SO-2002 will save you up to 30% in cooking time and energy costs
- Features see-through Corning glass bowl and digital controls with preset timer
- Appliance Capabilities: Bake
- Number of Slices: 1
- Features: Timer, Digital Control and Display, Tempered Glass Door
- Includes: Instruction Manual
- Material: Glass
- Mount Type: Freestanding
- Wattage Output: 1200 Watts
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean
- Safety and Security Features: Auto Shut-Off
ENERGYGUIDE LABEL REQUIRED