April 1, 2004
April 1, 2004
In this #1 New York Times bestseller, find out how to lose weight the fast and easy way by eating home-cooked meals made in 30 minutes or less that the whole family will love.
More than 5 million readers have lost weight the Somersize way after reading Suzanne's New York Times bestsellers Eat Great, Lose Weight; Get Skinny on Fabulous Food; Eat, Cheat, and Melt the Fat Away-and now Fast and Easy. In her latest book, Suzanne makes Somersizing simple, fun, and affordable for the whole family. She outlines her weight-loss program for life, where you'll forget how to count calories, fat grams, or carbohydrates and simply enjoy delicious food with no weighing, no measuring, no portion control, and no deprivation. Here you'll find more than 100 delicious recipes, tips to help you Somersize, and inspiring Somersize success stories, including:
• How to make meals in minutes, and Somersize products that make it even faster and easier to stay on the program
• How obesity is an increasing problem for American families and how eating a Somersize diet higher in proteins and fats and lower in sugar and carbohydrates can stop it
• How to heal your metabolism from years of yo-yo dieting
• Moving, motivating testimonials from enthusiastic Somersizers
• Answers to more than 300 of the most frequently asked questions about this remarkable, effective program
- Online Item #: 11400332
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-01-9449
- ISBN: 9781400052967
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported