June 2, 2009
June 2, 2009
Fourteen-year-old Nikki Maxwell writes in her diary of her struggle to be popular at her exclusive new private school, then of finding her place after she gives up on being part of the elite group.
When you open the DORK DIARIES by Rachel R. Russell, you are staring directly at the pages of eighth-grader Nikki Maxwell's diary. Through her journal entries and hilarious comic-strip illustrations, you learn all about this funny girl's adventures and misadventures, her friends and crushes, her inventions and imaginations, and--of course--all about her family.
Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Themes
Sub-Genre: Business + Careers + Occupations, School + Education, Social Issues / Friendship, Girls + Women, Social Issues / Self-Esteem + Self-Reliance, Family + Friendship, Art + Architecture, Social Issues / Values + Virtues
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: Family + Friendship, Business + Careers + Occupations, Social Issues / Values + Virtues, Social Issues / Self-Esteem + Self-Reliance, Art + Architecture, Social Issues / Friendship, Girls + Women, School + Education
- Age: 9-12 years
- Language: English
- Author: Rachel Renee Russell
- Online Item #: 11563038
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-12-0518
- ISBN: 9781416980063
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported