The EP-950 inversion table from Teeter Hang Ups helps improve posture and relieve pain and stiffness, especially in the back and lower body muscles. It can also be used for rehabilitation purposes and core stability with effective results. This inversion table with Ergo Embrace allows for comfortable weight distribution around the ankle and foot. The ergonomic Flex technology encourages movement by working with your body for a wider range of movements. The instructional DVD guides you about different exercises for a successful session on the table. It has a heat-treated steel frame with rubber handles and can support a maximum weight of 300 lbs. Lightweight construction allows for easy handling and storage. Assembly required.
- Includes: Exercise DVD, Instruction Manual, Instructional DVD
- Fitness Goal: Rehabilitation, Improving Posture, Core Stability, Relieve Pain and Stiffness, Flexibility
- Targeted Muscle Area: Lower Body, Upper Back, Back, Lower Back
- Features: Heat-Treated Steel, Lightweight, Ergonomic Flex Technology
- Material: Plastic, Steel
- Frame Material: Steel
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300.0 Lb.
- Dimensions: 30.0 " L x 7.0 " W x 50.0 " H
- Weight: 80.0 Lb.
- Assembly Details: assembly required