The Ten-Eighty launch ramp set has 2 launch ramps and 1 tabletop connecting module. These ramps are designed for use with BMX bikes, skateboards and inline skates. Their tapered leading edges allow easy transitions. Made of molded propylene, this ramp can withstand rugged use. Plus, it has non-slip rubber feet for grip and safety. Its maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs. This set is intended for children aged 16 years and older.
- Includes 2 launch ramps and 1 table top connecting module to allow you to build your own launch ramp
- For bikes, skateboards, or inline skates
- Constructed with specially formulated, hi-impact materials
- Features built-in non-slip pads for stability
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 16 Years and Up
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200.0 Lb.
- Surface Material: Plastic
- Frame Material: Polyethylene
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Dimensions: 24.0 " W
- Deck Dimensions: 30" L x 10.0 " H x 16" W
- Ramp Dimensions: 40.0 " L x 12.0 " H x 24.0 " W
- Warranty Description: 30 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required