January 1, 2005
July 30, 2005
Anger is the most difficult issue for parents. Why is your child so angry? Why do you get so angry with a child you love so much? And when do the anger and the arguments become harmful to your child's development?
The Anger Habit in Parenting helps parents understand that when dealing with their children, anger can become a habit. Responding with anger is a powerful response that gets results. For many parents and children, this tool is so effective that they start using it subconsciously, or in situations where anger is unwarranted and/or unnecessary.
Dr. Semmelroth shows parents how to identify and get over the anger habit, while building stronger relationships with their children.
Through expert advice, along with exercises and stories of real families, this book shows you how to avoid:
- Temper tantrums
- Feelings of losing control
- Explosive arguments
- Family battles
- Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Psychology, Family + Relationships
- Subgenre: Parenting / General, Anger (see also SELF-HELP / Anger Management), Family Law / Children, Emotions
- Language: English
- Author: Carl Semmelroth
- Online Item #: 11795517
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-23-1222
- ISBN: 9781402203367
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported