July 22, 2008
July 22, 2008
A top-selling favorite returns—now with a DVD featuring Sherri Haab!
• The Art of Resin Jewelry has sold 14,000 copies
• Value-added DVD includes three all-new projects plus a special bonus gallery of jewelry
• How-tos for combining resin with polymer clay for mixed media and moldmaking
• Original edition still available ISBN: 978-0-8230-0344-0
The best-selling book on resin jewelry returns—now with an exciting bonus DVD featuring author Sherri Haab! The Art of Resin Jewelry still features the same great step-by-step directions for creating beautiful necklaces, pins, bangles, bracelets, earrings, and rings with affordable, approachable resin. Instructions show how to add colorants and other materials, how to cast three-dimensional forms, and how to combine resin with polymer clay for entirely new effects. And now this classic title comes packaged with an exclusive DVD, ready to light up screens across the country with three all-new projects plus a special gallery of inspiring jewelry designs. Now it’s even easier for crafters at every level to create stunning resin jewelry—by watching an expert demonstrate her own signature techniques.
- Genre: Crafts + Hobbies
- Subgenre: Jewelry
- Language: English
- Author: Sherri Haab
- Online Item #: 11806549
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-24-0708
- ISBN: 9780823015023
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported