As baby boomers, wersquo;re a generation that has transformed society. How will we redefine aging? This book provides a blueprint for restoring a vital friendship with our bodies and, in turn, renewing our bond with the earth. It shows us how we can live fuller, healthier, more meaningful lives.
A fascinating blend of cutting-edge medical information, practical health advice, and spiritual wisdom, The Baby Boomer Diet is relevant for people of any age. Written by Donna Gatesmdash;theoriginator of Body Ecology,a world-renowned system of healingmdash;this long-awaited book suggests that we donrsquo;t simply have to age gracefully, we can age with panache.
Whatrsquo;s Inside This Groundbreaking Book:
- Anti-aging remedies that will make you feel and look younger
- The missing piece to all traditional diet programs
- Insight into why we age and how we can prevent it
- Little-known wellness secrets that address the stresses and pressures of our modern world
- Ways to apply Body Ecologyrsquo;s seven universal principles to the health challenges associated with aging
- Superfood recommendations for increased energy, vitality, and disease prevention
- Genre: Health + Wellness
- Subgenre: Diets
- Publisher: Hay House, Inc.
- Pages: 435
- Format: hardcover
- Release Date:
October 15, 2011
- Date Published:
October 11, 2011
Author: Donna Gates
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 13652953
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-06-4770
- ISBN: 9781401935450
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported