July 13, 2006
July 13, 2006
The Baby Owner's Manual taught more than 150,000 readers how to "operate" newborns and infants. Now it's time to enhance your baby's performance with The Baby Owner's Games and Activities Book. These 75 games and activities are designed to make your baby smarter, stronger, faster, cleaner, and more imaginative than ever before! Intended for use with children ages 0?36 months, these instructions show how to:? Test your baby's audio/visual apparatus via "peek-a-boo" activities? Maximize your baby's coordination with simple ball games? Strengthen your baby's motor skills by stacking objects in vertical columnsand much more, complete with colorful illustrations and "schematic diagrams." The Baby Owner's Games and Activities Book is a delightful gift for parents and grandparents of all ages.
Genre: Music, Family + Relationships, Education, Poetry, Games, Psychology
Sub-Genre: General, Psychotherapy / Child + Adolescent, Nursery Rhymes, Educational Psychology, Parenting / General, Life Stages / Infants + Toddlers, Developmental / Child, Songbooks
- Genre: Psychology, Games, Poetry, Education, Family + Relationships, Music
- Subgenre: Songbooks, Developmental / Child, Life Stages / Infants + Toddlers, Parenting / General, Educational Psychology, Nursery Rhymes, Psychotherapy / Child + Adolescent, General
- Language: English
- Release Date: July 13, 2006
- Author: Lynn Rosen , Joe Borgenicht
- Illustrator: Paul Kepple , Jude Buffum
- Online Item #: 11785454
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-22-2572
- ISBN: 9781594740602
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported