March 30, 2010
March 30, 2010
Baby’s hungry! And when it comes to mealtime, nothing is better than food you prepare yourself. Newly revised and updated to comply with health Canada’s current guidelines on infant feeding, The Baby’s Table shows how easy it is to prepare delicious and healthy meals for the little ones in your life. The more than 150 recipes showcase whole foods and fresh ingredients, and have no added sugar or salt, not to mention the trans fat, starches and fillers found in many commercially prepared jarred baby foods. There are also lots of great tips and ideas, as well as important advice on:
~ breastfeeding, formula feeding and weaning your baby
~ introducing solid foods
~ assessing food intolerances and allergies
~ vitamin supplements
~ and much more.
Written by an elementary school teacher and a medical doctor in response to patient demand and their own needs as parents, The Baby’s Table is the most comprehensive resource available for practical advice on feeding your baby.
Genre: Family + Relationships, Cooking + Food + Wine
Sub-Genre: Regional + Ethnic / Chinese, Life Stages / Infants + Toddlers
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine, Family + Relationships
- Subgenre: Life Stages / Infants + Toddlers, Regional + Ethnic / Chinese
- Edition: Revised / Updated
- Language: English
- Release Date: March 30, 2010
- Author: BRENDA BRADSHAW , Lauren Donaldson Bramley
- Online Item #: 12800255
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-50-5779
- ISBN: 9780307358837
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported