June 19, 2008
June 19, 2008
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
NYSTCE CST ENGLISH (Field 03)
For New York State Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the NYSTCE?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book?s comprehensive review covers all areas of the state?s exam: Listening and Speaking, Writing, Reading, Fundamentals of Literature, and Language and Literature
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Take Practice Tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging tests for licensure. Our comprehensive test preps are teacher-recommended and written by experts in the field.
- Genre: Language + Art + Disciplines, Education
- Subgenre: Study + Teaching, Study Skills
- Language: English
- Author: Jean O. Charney
- Online Item #: 13420994
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-65-2111
- ISBN: 9780738601984
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported