April 22, 2008
April 22, 2008
Here is how things stand at the beginning of newly-licensed driver Ruby Oliver's junior year at Tate Prep:
• Kim: Not speaking. But far away in Tokyo.
• Cricket: Not speaking.
• Nora: Speaking--sort of. Chatted a couple times this summer when they bumped into each other outside of school--once shopping in the U District, and once in the Elliot Bay Bookstore. But she hadn't called Ruby, or anything.
• Noel: Didn't care what anyone thinks.
• Meghan: Didn't have any other friends.
• Dr. Z: Speaking.
• And Jackson. The big one. Not speaking.
But, by Winter Break, a new job, an unlikely but satisfying friend combo, additional entries to The Boy Book and many difficult decisions help Ruby to see that there is, indeed, life outside the Tate Universe.
From the Hardcover edition.
High school junior Ruby Oliver is slowly recovering from the drama of sophomore year, but still has lots of issues with friends, therapy, and of course, boys. With a new job, rekindling her friendship with Nora, and potential romances, it's all Ruby can do to keep up with her entries in the Boy Book, once a group notebook filled with information. Now, Ruby keeps it alone, and with humor and honesty, as she finds her way through the prickly thicket of teen feelings. A sequel to THE BOYFRIEND LIST.
- Genre: Juvenile Fiction
- Subgenre: Social Issues / Dating + Sex, School + Education, Social Issues / Friendship, General
- Age: Teen
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: E. Lockhart
- Online Item #: 11325199
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-00-2430
- ISBN: 9780385732093
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported