February 15, 2007
March 15, 2007
Including regional dishes from Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Cyprus and Kuwait, to name a few, this is the definitive book for anyone interested in Middle Eastern cooking.
Praise for the hardcover edition:
"Astonishing in its scope."-Craig Claiborne, The New York Times
"A tasteful tour of the Middle East. Each country is introduced with a short history, and descriptions are given of typical cooking methods and ingredients. The food is beautifully photographed, and recipes are easy to follow.."School Library Journal
This book, which covers the cuisines of 19 countries, is about much more than tabouleh and moussaka.
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
Sub-Genre: Regional + Ethnic / Middle Eastern, Regional + Ethnic / General
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Regional + Ethnic / General, Regional + Ethnic / Middle Eastern
- Language: English
- Release Date: March 15, 2007
- Author: Tess Mallos
- Online Item #: 11805935
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-24-0142
- ISBN: 9780804838764
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported