May 15, 2005
October 5, 2005
Expert baker Gloria Ambrosia shares an extraordinary collection of her favorite muffins that are not only sensational, but also quick and easy to prepare (you can whip up a batch in under thirty minutes). After revealing muffin-making basics, Gloria presents six chapters that are packed with over 130 muffin varieties, from sweet and fruity to rich and savory. Not just for breakfast, Gloria?s muffins make delicious snacks, perfect accompaniments to soups and salads, and even welcome guests at the dinner table.
Sub-Genre: Courses + Dishes / Cakes, Courses + Dishes / Breakfast
- Subgenre: Courses + Dishes / Breakfast, Courses + Dishes / Cakes
- Publisher: Square One Pub
- Pages: 206
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 5, 2005
- Author: Gloria Ambrosia
- Online Item #: 12096354
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-2155
- ISBN: 9780757001796
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported