March 1, 2010
March 23, 2010
When a roamer trades them an ancient book with only a few pages remaining, Lina and Doon return to Ember to seek the machine the book seems to describe in hopes that it will get their new community, Sparks, through the winter.
The fourth title in the Book of Ember series finds Lina and Doon on a frightening quest to return to Ember. While enduring the cold, aboveground Sparks winter, the two find a fragmented book that proposes the unthinkable, that Ember might have something that will save them all. Other books in the series include THE PROPHET OF YONWOOD and THE PEOPLE OF SPARKS.
Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: General, Action + Adventure / Survival Stories, Science Fiction + Fantasy + Magic
- Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Science Fiction + Fantasy + Magic, General, Action + Adventure / Survival Stories
- Age: 9-12 years
- Language: English
- Author: Jeanne Duprau
- Online Item #: 12122284
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-37-4338
- ISBN: 9780375855726
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported