October 28, 2008
October 28, 2008
Young, eager paleontologists wanted. Apply within. We need YOUR expertise! So step inside The Dinosaur Museum, the book where kids get to act like paleontologists. This amazing volume gives readers a behind-the-scenes peek at a museum, with an interactive experience that evokes a visit to a natural history museum. Forget about waiting in long lines for hours. This interactive guide takes you on a room-by-room tour of the most fun-packed museum you can imagine. Learning about prehistoric monsters becomes a practical challenge to the scientist in every reader. Each room points to a range of interactive investigations that can be carried out in the dino-lab gatefold flap. You can open the specimen drawer filled with fossils, look at specimen slides through the microscope, and use a whole host of interactive features: a pop-up fossil finds map, a dinosaur time line, and a sliding chart that allows you to compare the size of dinosaurs with modern animals.
Dinosaur Museum is the ultimate holiday gift for every child who loves dinosaurs. This inspiring interactive book gives children the chance to experience the real science behind the study of one of the most exciting eras in the history of the Earth.
Genre: Science, Nature, Juvenile Nonfiction
Sub-Genre: Science + Nature / Fossils, History / Prehistoric, Animals / Dinosaurs + Prehistoric Creatures
- Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction, Nature, Science
- Subgenre: Animals / Dinosaurs + Prehistoric Creatures, History / Prehistoric, Science + Nature / Fossils
- Publisher: Natl Geographic Soc Childrens books
- Pages: 24
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 28, 2008
- Author: Jen Green , National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- Online Item #: 11794575
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-02-1853
- ISBN: 9781426303357
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported