The Game of Things from Hasbro is humor in a box. This fun and provocative party game is sure to keep your guests on their toes. Each player takes a turn picking a card and reading a question that all the other players respond to. That player then gets a chance to guess which one of the players said what. With 300 different topics and millions of possible responses, you will never run out of things to do at your next party.
- You won't believe the hilarious, creative, outrageous and unforgettable Things your friends will say during this provocative party game
- Draw a topic card and read it out loud, like Things a chimp thinks about when he sees you at the zoo
- Then the other players write down their own responses, like: you think I'm weird lookin? What are you looking at? Or, perhaps, are you my mommy?
- Then try to figure out who said what; remember, you can write anything that comes to mind so be as fun as you want
- Includes 300 topic cards, 1 response pad, 1 score pad, 10 pencils and instructions
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
- Includes: Cards, Pencils
- Material: Cardboard
- Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less
- Number of Players: 4 or More Players
- Level of Difficulty: Beginner
- Languages: English
- Game Board Dimensions: 10.5 " L x 7.9 " W
- Battery: no battery used