Fresh, seasonal recipes that perfectly evoke the relaxed luxury of the Hamptons
Combining food with her memories of raising a family in New York's legendary Hamptons, Ricky Lauren's The Hamptons perfectly captures the lifestyle-plus the rich history—of America's most exclusive resort. Written by Ricky Lauren, who is an accomplished author, photographer, and artist, this lush and evocative book is packed with delicious recipes, beautiful photographs, and original watercolors that paint a picture of the Hamptons life.
- Includes approximately 100 healthy, fresh, seasonal recipes
- Features tips and advice on entertaining in true Hamptons style and simplicity
- Offers a glimpse into the life of a beloved family, with archival photos and personal snapshots of the Laurens
- Cooking + Food + Wine, Travel
- Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated
- May 8, 2012