May 1, 2003
May 1, 2003
A pediatrician and child development specialist combines cutting-edge medical research with personal experience to create a sensible, easy-to-follow, four-step plan for soothing a cranky infant. Reprint.
Longtime pediatrician and child-care expert Karp illuminates the inner workings of a child's first experiences in order to help parents learn how to deal with them. With a focus on four areas--the fourth trimester, the calming reflex, the "five s's" (swaddling, stomach/side position, shushing, swinging, and sucking), and the cuddle cure--Karp provides a road map to a healthy parent-baby relationship. He's also the author of THE HAPPIEST TODDLER ON THE BLOCK.
Genre: Family + Relationships, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Sub-Genre: Parenting / General, Parenting / Child Rearing, Family Law / Children
- Genre: Family + Relationships, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
- Subgenre: Parenting / General, Parenting / Child Rearing, Family Law / Children
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Harvey Karp
- Online Item #: 11338903
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-2281
- ISBN: 9780553381467
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported