October 9, 2012
October 9, 2012
From the creator of Black Hole ("The best graphic novel of the year." ?Time; "Burns's masterwork." ?The New York Times Book Review), the second part of a new epic masterpiece of graphic horror in brilliant, vivid color.Much has happened since we last saw Doug, the Tintin-like hero from X'ed Out. Confessing his past to an unidentified woman, Doug struggles to recall the mysterious incident that left his life shattered, an incident that may have involved his disturbed and now-absent girlfriend, Sarah, and her menacing ex-boyfriend. Doug warily seeks answers in a nightmarish alternate world that is a distorted mirror of our own, where he is a lowly employee that carts supplies around the Hive. The second part of Charles Burns's riveting trilogy, this graphic narrative will delight and surpass the expectations of his fans.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Science Fiction + Fantasy, Comics + Graphic Novels
Sub-Genre: Family + Friendship, Psychology, Graphic Novels / Science Fiction, Graphic Novels / Fantasy, Human Qualities + Behavior
- Genre: Science Fiction + Fantasy, Fiction + Literature Themes, Comics + Graphic Novels
- Subgenre: Family + Friendship, Graphic Novels / Fantasy, Graphic Novels / Science Fiction, Human Qualities + Behavior, Psychology
- Publisher: Pantheon Books
- Language: English
- Author: Charles Burns
- Online Item #: 14252606
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-07-5792
- ISBN: 9780307907882
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported