October 5, 2010
October 5, 2010
'The stranger came early in February, one wintry day, through a biting wind and a driving snow.'
When the residents of Iping first see him, he is wearing an overcoat and goggles, and is covered from head to toe with bandages. His hidden identity and mysterious behavior causes the locals to start asking questions. At first they assume he must have been involved in some kind of horrific accident. But the truth is far more alarming than that.
As the reality of the situation starts to become clear, only one thing is certain; the stranger is a troubled soul and can only deal with his personal fear by terrorizing the people around him.
First published in 1897, The Invisible Man is HG Wells's warning to the world about the dangers of science without humanity.
Genre: Comics + Graphic Novels, Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
Sub-Genre: Conflicts + Dualities, Science Fiction + Fantasy, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Society + Social Issues, Literary, Settings, Human Qualities + Behavior
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres, Comics + Graphic Novels
- Subgenre: Human Qualities + Behavior, Settings, Literary, Society + Social Issues, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Science Fiction + Fantasy, Conflicts + Dualities
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 5, 2010
- Author: H. G. Wells
- Illustrator: Bhupendra Ahluwalia
- Online Item #: 13012593
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-55-9323
- ISBN: 9789380028293
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported