December 3, 2011
November 30, 2011
New Apple iPhone 4S users will want to start using their devices as soon as they get their hands on them, and The iPhone Pocket Guide shows them how. Trusted gadget teacher Christopher Breen reveals the quickest way to learn iPhone 4S features. Everything is covered including the basics such as making calls and navigating through your music, TV shows, and movies. Along the way, Christopher Breen offers hints for making the most of the device's settings and troubleshooting advice.
New features in the iPhone 4S, and covered fully in this latest edition of The iPhone Pocket Guide, include an all new camera with advanced optics; full 1080p HD resolution video recording; and Siri, an intelligent assistant that helps you get things done just by asking.
- Genre: Computers + Internet
- Subgenre: Data Transmission Systems / General
- Language: English
- Release Date: November 30, 2011
- Author: Christopher Breen
- Online Item #: 13954020
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-79-3162
- ISBN: 9780321814111
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported