May 30, 2006
August 1, 2006
Beautifully illustrated with full-color photographs, a comprehensive survey of Lebanese cooking traditions presents a host of authentic, healthful, and delicious recipes, ranging from eggplant lamb stew and lentil soup to falafel sandwiches, rice pilaf, and stuffed zucchini, accompanied by detailed nutritional information, helpful cooking tips, and variations.
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Regional + Ethnic / General, Regional + Ethnic / Middle Eastern
- Language: English
- Author: Monique Bassila Zaarour
- Online Item #: 12142219
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-38-5762
- ISBN: 9781566566421
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported