July 6, 2010
July 6, 2010
From Ruth Rendell, "reigning queen of crime fiction? (Time Out), the 22nd installment in the acclaimed Inspector Wexford series.
Ever since the earliest days of his long career, Inspector Wexford--now, of course, he's Chief Inspector Wexford--has been haunted by a case that never felt right to him. The evidence, which was really more of a hunch based solely on a meaningful glance exchanged, was been scant that Eric Targo was somehow involved in the murder of Elsie Carroll back in the late 1990s. But now with a new strangle case that hits close to Wexford's own doorstep, he might finally be able to scratch the itch of suspicion that's been bugging him for all these years, while putting a guilty and violent culprit behind bars. This is Ruth Rendell's 22nd installment in her charming and popular series.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Human Qualities + Behavior, Work + the Workplace, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, Mystery + Crime
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Ruth Rendell
- Online Item #: 12939351
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-53-8988
- ISBN: 9781439150375
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported